Bronson Lipsky Files A Class and Collective Action Under the FLSA and New York Labor Law Against Five Points Restaurant On Behalf of All Wait Staff
Bronson Lipsky LLP has filed in the Southern District of New York a Class and Collective Action under the Fair Labor Standards Act and New York Labor Law against Five Points Restaurant (31 Great Jones Corp.) on behalf of all waiters, bussers and comparable positions asserting several claims, including:
- Failure to pay the minimum wage;
- Failure to pay overtime;
- Failure to pay the spread-of-hours pay;
- Unlawfully applying the credit card processing fee to cash transactions;
- Unlawfully retaining the wait staff tips; and
- Failing to reimburse the wait staff for the uniforms they were required to purchase and for failing to reimburse them for the cleaning and maintenance of the required uniforms.
For more information, please contact us.